The building technology educators’ society serves the community of academics and professionals who are involved most directly with the construction and structure of the built environment.
The mission of BTES is to promote and publish the best pedagogic practices, relevant research, scholarship, and other creative activity to facilitate student learning, advance innovation, and enhance the status of building technology disciplines in the profession at large.
- shares the best architectural technology teaching practices
- hosts critical discourse in focused research areas
- enhances the mentoring process among faculty, students, and practitioners
- hosts discussions among building technology researchers and professionals
- facilitates connections and between researchers, professionals, industry, and associated regulatory agenciese